Sometimes it’s not About Efficiency
A NEOS Whitepaper
As regulatory burdens continue to grow and violations become expensive on a company’s bottom line, having a strong compliance mindset will stand a company in good stead. That is why NEOS developed the Process Control Topology approach for clients who need a view into how controls, business process, and application architecture cooperate to achieve compliance with regulatory and risk management requirements.
In this report you will learn:
- What a Process Control Topology (PCT) is, how it is developed and six uses and benefits
- How PCT helps you understand and analyze your business by weaving together compliance, controls, and process
- What’s the foundation of a strong PCT initiative
- How the holistic approach of a PCT was applied and quickly used in a real life risk mitigation project
- PCT outcomes and deliverables and their importance in identifying and mitigating costly risks in your data, process and controls
Download this white paper to see how a PCT can quickly provide you with a woven picture of your business process, data, and compliance hot spots.