As a senior principal, Eric Truntz is responsible for positioning and implementing progressive technologies for NEOS. Eric brings over 20 years of experience in IT strategy, delivery and operations with particular emphasis on digital and mobility technologies in the financial services industry.
Eric has led successful Enterprise Digital Commerce and Mobility teams, as well as Architecture Practice teams, where he delivered strategic, business-critical digital properties and mobility assets for Mutual Funds, Global Annuity, Group Benefits, Retirement Plans, Individual Life, Property Casualty and Corporate divisions of a Fortune 500 company. Eric holds a BS in Computer Engineering from the University of Hartford.
- Strategic Vision and Leadership
- Problem Solving and Risk Mitigation
- Service and Capability
- Design and Implementation
- Technology Management and Modernization
- Organization Definition and Development
- Program Planning and Management
- Business Strategy Planning
- Relationship Building and Communication