This session will cover how having an effective data strategy can improve the customer experience, optimize business processes, and unlock new product opportunities. But why do many data strategy programs stall or fail? Join Joe Polizzano at IDMA, as he explores the six required areas of a successful data strategy:
1. Practical Strategy – How do you make the strategy actionable?
2. Organization & Culture – How do you get commitment and support?
3. Focus – Where should you start? What should you avoid?
4. Data Governance – What core practices lead to success?
5. Technology – Why must Data and Technology be aligned?
6. Communication & Change Management – Often skipped, but critically important.