Join our fast-paced workplace as a Senior Architect and put your expertise, experience, and enthusiasm to work immediately. Ours is an active, engaging environment where no two days, projects, or clients are alike. We are looking for proactive problem solvers, creative thinkers, and visionaries who refuse to settle for the status quo.
Here’s what we’re looking for…
NEOS LLC is looking for a strong Senior Data Consultant with 5+ years of consulting experience on projects focused in insurance and financial services, i.e. life, retirement, annuity, investments: asset management, derivatives.
Major Job Objectives for Success…
- Expertise in data modeling/data governance/data visualization.
- Insurance/Financial Services project background
Skills & Experience you’ll need…
- Solid experienced in data mapping and data quality measurement.
- SQL and equivalent tech skills a must.
- Analyze data and generate useful business reports.
- Strong knowledge of advanced analytics tools and languages to analyze large data sets from multiple data sources.
- Anticipates and prevents problems and roadblocks before they occur.
- Demonstrates a strong ability to communicate technical concepts and implications to business partners.
- Big Data project, AWS.
- Data management/database structures.
- Review and analyze ETL/Data Quality requirements, create design documents based on business requirement and function requirement documents.
- Troubleshoot, optimize and tune ETL processes.
- Interact with client personnel to gather inputs and information needed for successful project completion.
- Mentor earlier career team members.
- Practical and pragmatic
- Strong critical and analytical thinking
- Adaptable and flexible in approach, deliverables, and relationships
- Ability to see the “big picture” architecture in a variety of environments
- Strong written, verbal, and visual communication skills, effective presentation skills
- Strong problem-solving skills, ability to work through ambiguity, balance tactical and strategic, and adapt to changing requirements
- Attention to detail, outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Some travel may be required