Join our fast-paced workplace as an Agile Coach and put your expertise, experience, and enthusiasm to work immediately. Ours is an active, engaging environment where no two days, projects, or clients are alike. We are looking for proactive problem solvers, creative thinkers, and visionaries who refuse to settle for the status quo.
Here’s what we’re looking for…
The Senior Agile Coach role will help to enable a culture of continuous improvement within IT/Application Delivery area, with the common goal to deliver valuable technology solutions rapidly and meaningfully to business partners.
- • Articulate and help leaders at all levels of the organization, both business and technology, to understand the benefits of working agile.
- • Coach and mentor others. Support and train team members to optimize their absorption of agile and internalize the methodology. Enable development of self-sustaining agile teams.
- • Drive organizational change, in addition to agile best practices and capabilities within the team, enabling the team to adopt and take ownership of their individual roles.
- • Support team cohesiveness and enable Scrum Master, Product Owner and other roles to effectively perform their roles.
- • Help support agile tool adoption and consistent utilization, in partnership with the Tools & Process Engineering team.
- • Ensure consistency across the teams, in collaboration with Transformation Partner and Application Delivery leaders.
- • Raise issues and drive change to remove impediments from the teams